Establishments come in all shapes and sizes but I've always been complemented on my London Mistress hygienic play space.
However, Skype/Facetime and WhatsApp sessions are available only.
Very important to me is my play space is clean and safe, and never more so than now. I want clients to rest assured that I will not play with anyone if I'm feeling sick. I hope you will not book an appointment with me, if you are sick also. Adhering to this list of precautions will help you, and EVERYONE. The virus is only a killer to the weak! To stay strong and healthy - read this!
Stanford hospital board have put this information out, feedback for now, on Coronavirus: The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it's too late.
It goes without saying this London Mistress has a hygienic play space
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection. In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.
Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases: Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus.
Drink plenty of water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That's very dangerous. I always give water to clients.
Therefore my London Mistress hygienic play space is top priority to me. Perfect time for medical play!
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours - so if you come into contact with any metal surface - wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice. 8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but - a lot can happen during that time - you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can't emphasis enough - drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you'll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you're drowning. It's imperative you then seek immediate attention.
I'm happy to see you if you have done all the above. I have! My London Mistress hygienic play space is very clean.
All my leather items are cleaned with antibacterial wipes, then leather treatment wipes.
On other surfaces I use an anti viral fluid (see below).
All metal toys are boiled for 13 minutes (I asked a surgeon).
Rubber is washed with a little Detol.
Everything else has a new condom on it, so it does not come into contact with any contamination.
I wear latex gloves and may ask you to do the same.
Lastly as a pro domme I am self employed and need to earn money to survive. Please book (and keep) your appointment, not just with me but other ladies too.
Amazon money gift card are most welcome using: email@example.com. So to help with this situation, and if you have enjoyed this blog, give generously.
Photographs and films: want to see more of me via my clips site: OnlyFans
Tweet this Blog? Do it below!
Wish List is a great way to show your appreciation of my blogging. Amazon money gift cards are most welcome using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: the only way to book an appointment or to ask questions is to call Miss Kim by calling on: +44.7729 003220
Miss Kim Rub 💋