This Mistress loves latex sales. Everyone wants a bargain - right?!
The Libidex SALE is the best places to find one, as a vast majority of the items are 80% off. Every lady loves a sale. Mistress Loves Latex Sales! How do you find out? Join their newsletter via their website or follow them on Twitter or LIKE on Facebook.
Twice a year around Valentine's and Halloween.
At a previous latex sales I bought some rubber shorts for £5 and an amazing bolero jacket for £39. It has long puff sleeves with three poppers at the wrist, a collar with three poppers at the neck. Lots of work went into that, for the price!
Here are my tips for getting the most out of 'Mistress Loves Latex Sales':
- Get there early. If it starts at 12pm, then you really have to be there at 11.15/30am to be anywhere near the front. I got there at 11.30am and was number 30. Now they start on a Thursday instead of a Saturday so the queue is not so long. Previously they had a ticket system, as loads of people were saving places for friends, thus allowing them to push in front of others, who had been wait hours.
- Check the weather. Warm coat if it's cold. Brolly if raining. Hand fan if it's warm.
- Whatcha wearing? Sensible shoes that slip off and on easily. The same with clothing, just in case you want to try stuff on. Bring your own BeGloss dressing aid to help items glide over curves and narrow spots.
- If it starts at 12pm, which is lunch time. Think ahead, and get there a little bit earlier and grab a sandwich. It also gives you something to do as you queue up.
- Hydrate...a bottle of water is a good idea. Even if you only drink it after you've got hot, trying all them clothes on.
- Take CASH. They have one credit card machine, but you don't want to end up in that queue!
- Sometimes they have a free drink...be careful not to drink too much of that free Cava...for many reasons!
- IMPORTANT - if you have the time and energy, pop along to their shop Liberation in Covent Garden and find out what size you are? If you're sure you want a catsuit, you just need to know the size...pick it up at the sale and buy it - simples. The queue for the cloakroom, is usually very long, and folks try on LOADS!
Mistress Loves Latex Sales!
- Have a plan. Don't just go in and wonder what you will buy. Have a good look at what you already have in your collection and fill in the gaps.
- Sometimes there is a 'compulsory' coat and bag check before you get in. This slows things right down which is why you need to be at the front. (I had cpicked something out, bought it and left with my items, before everyone got in). So take a small shoulder bag for your CC's and money, as you can't take large bags in.
- Organise a coffee shop rendezvous afterwards with your friends. It's just at the end of the lane. That way you don't have to wait around for folks in a busy sales area.
- It's always a good idea post a photo of your bargains on all your social media, not forgetting to credit Libidex with their website or Facebook page.
Please, if you like this SHARE it too.
Check out my social media on the HOME page and the BLOGS page. Follow me?
If you have enjoyed this review you may wish to donate some cash via an Amazon Gift Card. Alternatively, I have a Wish List you may choose from.
Miss Kim x