The next Rubber Cult is Feb 17th 2018 - the Feast Of Saint Valentine's.
Rubber Cult is my baby! In the late 2000's I started to notice the rise of latex in; manufacturing, sheet latex suppliers, hood wearers and latex lovers. It made me think how nice it would be to offer a place for like minded people to come together and enjoy the rubber experience.
I started to formulate a new event in my mind.
This new event had to be something totally different though. Original. I wanted to innovate, not imitate.
Rubberists are a different kind of fetishist. They really have very different wants and needs. Plus I didn't want to replicate Club RUB (or ALL the other fetish clubs). We don't want more copy-cat clubs! It seems nobody is original anymore. Except moi!
Whilst it was obvious I could clearly run an event on my own (currently Club RUB just celebrated 20 years), it was time to add some youthful flavour.
I had met Synth many times and was impressed by how much of a rubber pervert she was, plus her artistic side appealed to me.
Synth and I have the same love of rubber art and culture. I see the creation of my rubber pieces/outfits as pure art. Plus she was a very close friend, of my old friend, Jan (FetishClubPix) and he always spoke so highly of her.
I ran it past Jan first, then approached her about joining me, in a joint venture...a rubber-ONLY club.
Rubber Cult was never intended a monthly event, as I felt it had to feel special, and the best way to achieve that is to have it three times a year. Folks get excited whilst they waited for another event to come around.
The name Rubber Cult came from our friend Jan (FetishClubPix). He was more than happy for us to use it.
So Synth and I set about the task of coming up with new and never-seen-before ideas. We work well together and bounce new and creative ideas off each other.
This is our first logo be the very creative and talented artist Juju.
Unique to Rubber Cult:
* A gallery featuring an artist or TOG and showcasing 20 framed pieces of their work, every event (all rubber).
* Life drawing.
* Rubber-ONLY stage shows at every event.
* A rubber-ONLY fashion show at every event. After all, we need to showcase the latex designers.
* Rubber side shows; vac bed, vac cube, Regulation inflatable body bag and rubber wall. In the last five years we have replaced the vac bed, vac cube and body bag! With a view to adding when we can afford it. Watch this space.
* We have a FULL medical installation with; rubber sheet, rubber bandages and rubber straight jacket (s/m). We are aiming to get another straight jacket in large.
* Artist-in-residence - Catasta Charisma.
* Free cava and gift.
* Rubber rope suspension (occasionally).
* An all-inclusive community of rubbists that are ALL invited to each event.
- Libidex rubber bedtime fun.
We are very big of rubber art and culture. We feel it sets us apart from the rest and makes Rubber Cult a unique experience. A formula that has been copied worldwide.
This is our latest logo, with a slight hint at a religious cross.
Website: www.rubbercult.com #rubberonlydresscodeclub
Tweet this Blog?
Wish List is a great way to show your appreciation of my blogging. Amazon money gift cards are most welcome.
The only way to book an appointment or to ask questions is to call Miss Kim by telephone: +44.7729 003220
Miss Kim x[/mp_span] [/mp_row]